You are using an unsupported browser :(
US Shift Quick 2 Transmission Control System
Featuring REVolution Architecture
- No laptop or PC required. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
- Ford 4R55E and 4R44E *
The Quick 2 is a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-use controller based on the Quick 4's REVolution architecture. It's designed for hobbyists and shops who need simple and straightforward transmission control with a proven, robust, and reliable platform.
- Includes our exclusive data logging and diagnostic features, but doesn't include the special performance features not needed for basic applications.
- Utilizes the new, enhanced internal user interface of the Quick 4 and Quick 6.
- New features enhance setup and tuning without a PC.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
More transmission support will be available in the near future. If you'd like to be alerted to new products and updates, subscribe to our newsletter.
$455 (Limited Time Pricing)
$140 - $160
Choose your transmission below to begin the kit builder wizard, which will help you choose the correct kit to purchase for your vehicle.
If you'd rather order by phone or email, feel free to contact us.
* 4R55E/4R44E transmission wiring harnesses do not include a solenoid connector, so you will need to splice the OEM connector onto the provided wiring harness. Contact customer service to inquire about purchasing for a 4R55E/4R44E transmission.
Quick 2 Installation Manuals
We believe that the more you know about US Shift products, the more you will like them, so we encourage you to download and inspect our manuals and tuning software before you buy our products. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Visit the videos page for tutorials on setup and more
The setup videos found on our video page will walk you through the required steps to get started with our Windows-based tuning software. There is also a video that walks you through the simple steps required to setup without the need to connect the controller to a PC.